RULES - Teen Queen UK Competition
The winner must meet and adhere to the following rules and regulations in order to hold any of the Teen Queen UK titles and claim/retain the prizes. The National winner will be required to confirm that she meets the rules of the contest and provide proof of age in the form of an original birth certificate.
The Teen Queen Competition Rules are as follows:-
- The judge’s decision on the night is final and disputes from contestants will not be entered into.
- Contestants must be a minimum of 13 years of age and a maximum of 19 years of age on the date of the final
- Contestants must be a resident of the UK for at least 6 months or hold or be eligible to hold a valid UK passport.
- Contestants must not have a criminal record or have anything in their background that could bring the contest or its sponsors into disrepute. Contestants must not at any time have been involved in any illegal activities or use of drugs of any nature. Contestants must not have taken part in any topless/nude photo shoots.
- Contestants agree to abide by all rules and regulations of the Teen Queen UK competition.
- All contestants are to behave in a fit and proper manner at all times. Any contestant and/or family member or guest showing unacceptable behaviour will lead to the disqualification of the contestant. No refund will be given under these circumstances.
- Contestants will permit Teen Queen UK contestant's photographs to be used for publicity purposes in connection with all Teen Queen UK competitions and for all sponsor benefits without prior consent.
- The winner of the Teen Queen UK title understands that for one year from the date of the final, her professional affairs as Teen Queen UK will be under the sole management of Teen Queen UK.
- The winner also confirms that she will not give any written or verbal endorsements commercially without the expressed permission of Miss Teen Queen UK.
- The winner further acknowledges that all rights for any appearances, endorsements, modelling, promotions, speaking engagements, acting roles, etc. resulting from winning the Teen Queen UK title shall belong exclusively to Teen Queen UK.
- The National winner must attend next years final to hand over the title to the new winner.
- The National winner must be available for all personal appearances and modelling / promotional contracts offered to her by Teen Queen UK and their associate clients and agents over the next 12 months.
- All prizes won by contestants are strictly non-exchangeable. The competition organisers reserve the right to amend and replace competition prizes without prior notice with a prize of similar value.
- The National winner will agree to have photographs taken with all of her prizes for use by the sponsors. These photographs will also be published www.teenqueenuk.com.
- All contestants must agree to be interviewed by the press (if required) and have their photographs taken without objection.
- All contestants must be present at all rehearsals and training sessions as requested by the organisers relating to the competition. Contestants will forfeit their participation in the event of absenteeism.
- Any contestants who are chosen to take part in the finals must give 6 weeks written notice if they are unable to attend the final and all deposits will be lost.
- Contestants must ensure that the information given on the entry form is true and factual. Contestants found to have given false personal information will be removed from the competition. The organisers have the right to replace selected
- Teen Queen UK or any of its employees shall not be held liable for any mishaps, accidents, injuries or loss of property that may arise during the competition.
- The winners of Miss Teen Queen UK are not permitted to enter any other competitions until the end of their reign.
- All media enquiries made directly to the winner’s must be directed to Lina Perrini @ Teen Queen UK.
- Contestant understands that Teen Queen UK reserves the right to change the dates, times & location of the National final.
Teen Queen Code of Conduct
Entrant must be and will continue to be a person of good moral character and that she has not committed and will not commit any act that will bring her or the competition into disrepute and will at all times maintain high morals and the highest of standards.
All contestants will agree to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
Contestants must refrain from disruptive behaviour or slandering contestants, judges, sponsors, staff and affiliates of the Teen Queen UK competition. Involvement in any of the above will result in immediate disqualification and offending contestant’s titles will be removed as well as competition prizes withdrawn.
Any contestant found to be using social media sites and forums to publicly post slanderous remarks will also be immediately disqualified. Good sportsmanship is expected at all times. Disruptive behaviour before, during, or after the pageant may result in disqualification, removal from the premises, and legal charges.
By participating in the Teen Queen UK competition, the contestant agrees for the organisers to use her name, photographs and information for purposes of publicity and promotion both now and in the future and will include use on the internet, in all media advertising, press releases etc.